Industrial Drying Equipment for Animal Pellet Feed Processing
|FOB Price:||US $10,000-36,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10,000-36,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Set/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Type: Forage Equipment
- Processing Technics: Crushing-before-Mixing
- Grinding Equipment Type: Feed Hammer Mill
- Bulking Machine Type: Twin Screw Bulking Machine
- Condition: New
- Model: Wood Dryer
- Application: Biomass Processing Line
- Transport Package: Wooden Case or as Your Require
- Origin: Jiangsu, Liyang
- Processing Object: Animal-Derived Feed
- Screen Mesh: With Screen Mesh
- Pellet Mill Type: Ring Die Pelleter
- Expanding Method: Wet Expansion
- Applicable Materials Shape: Powder
- Capacity: 1-10t/H
- Trademark: CF
- Specification: SGS, CE, ISO
Single Shell Rotary Drum Dryer
The dryer is made up of a large, rotating cylindrical tube, usually supported by concrete columns or steel beams. The dryer slopes slightly so that the discharge end is lower than the material feed end in order to convey the material through the dryer under gravity. Material to be dried enters the dryer, and as the dryer rotates, the material is lifted up by a series of internal fins lining the inner wall of the dryer. When the material gets high enough to roll back off the fins, it falls back down to the bottom of the dryer, passing through the hot gas stream as it falls. This gas stream can either be moving toward the discharge end from the feed end (known as co-current flow), or toward the feed end from the discharge end (known as counter-current flow). The gas stream can be made up of a mixture of air and combustion gases from a burner, in which case the dryer is called a direct heated dryer. Alternatively, the gas stream may consist of air or another (sometimes inert) gas that is preheated. When the gas stream is preheated by some means where burner combustion gases do not enter the dryer, the dryer known as an indirect-heated type. Often, indirect heated dryers are used when product contamination is a concern. In some cases, a combination of direct-indirect heated rotary dryers are also available to improve the overall efficiency.
Brief Introduction Rotary dryer is suitable to dry metallic and nonmetallic mineral, clay in cement industrial and coal slime in coal mine,etc. Rotary dryer can be widely used to dry various materials, and it is simple to be operated.
|Heat Source:||Coal, oil, natural gas, timber.|
|Sawdust, palm shell,wood chips,bagasse,straw,vinasse,slag,coal powder,mining powder,clay,sand,limestone and so on.|
Rotary Dryers have many applications but are most commonly seen in the mineral industry for drying animal pellet feed, corn distillers, sands, limestone, stones and soil, ores, fertilizers, wood chips, coal, iron sulphate, filter cakes, sewage sludge, etc.
Drum Dryer Machine Working Principle
1. After the dehydrated wet materials enter the drum dryer, fliped by the shovelling plate device which are uniform distribution in the drum cylinder. The materials are evenly distributed in the drum cylinder, fully contact with the hot air, speed up the drying heat and mass transfer.
2. During the drying process, under the effect shovelling plate and hot treatment, the materials after drying are discharging from star type valve which in another section of the rotary dryer.
3. Drum dryer is suitable for drying various types of materials which the moisture content is less than 85%.
Single Layer Drum Dryer Application
It's widely used after grinding process in biomass pellet production line.
Available raw materials: fibrous,bulk or bulked powder biomass materials.
Such as:straw,the long fiber and 20-30 cm size of grass,granular,woodchips,flake, etc.
1. Support of roller ring and retainer wheel are integral cast steel structure,with high strength,stable operation, anti-abrasion and long service time.
2. Convenient feeding, feeding from middle of dryer by screw conveyor or from the top based on the different materials.
3. Sealed by flexible and anti-abrasion steel disc at the drum body and feeding&discharge end. It's of long service time and with easy installation.
4. Lifting plates installed inside the drum makes the material fully mixed with the hot air, with low residue and high drying efficiency.
5. Reasonable discharge structure that can separate hot air and material efficiently.
6. Thermal insulation set at outer layer of drum can effectively prevent the heat from losing and improve the utilization efficiency.
7. After drying moisture: the best is 10%-13%.
8. It can be adjusted the drying speed according to the moisture request.