Hammer Mill for Raw Material Millet Unhusked Rice Maize
|FOB Price:||US $10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: SFSP56*36
- Processing Object: Animal-Derived Feed
- Screen Mesh: With Screen Mesh
- Pellet Mill Type: Screw Granulator
- Expanding Method: Dry Expansion
- Applicable Materials Shape: Granular
- Dia of Rotor (mm): 500
- Main Power(Kw): 22
- Boundary Dimension(mm): 1600*888*1035
- Transport Package: Wooden Case or Asclinet Required
- Origin: Liyang, Jiangsu
- Type: Grinding Equipment
- Processing Technics: Crushing-before-Mixing
- Grinding Equipment Type: Feed Hammer Mill
- Bulking Machine Type: Sigle Screw Bulking Machine
- Condition: New
- Model No.: Sfsp56*36
- Width of Grinding Chamber: 360
- Output(T/H): 1-2
- Trademark: CF
- Specification: SFSP60 Series
- HS Code: 84361000
This series of hammer mill can grind all kinds of course grinding raw materials, it is one of indispensable equipment of feed factory granulating process.
1. This series hammer mill adopt the steel plate welding structure, the motor and crusher rotor is installed on the same base, Straight league transmission through pin coupling,
2. The rotor dynamic balance test, Reversible rotor, bidirectional rotary feed.
3. Operation door have a safety interlock device to ensure the operation of rotor rotating door cannot be opened.
4. Inlet on the top of the mill, which can match various feeder structure, the hammer is lined symmetrically.
5. This machine has simple structure, strong and durable, safe and reliable, easy to install, easy to operation and maintenance, small vibration, high productivity.
6. It can be equipped with self-cleaning impeller feeding, belt magnetic feeding and other feeding modes.
7. Built-in grinding rotors are equipped to improve the efficiency by more than 25%.
8. Flexible screen press unit is used to avoid flee of ground material.
9. It can be equipped with air discharge base and be installed easily.
10. It is widely used for grinding of corn, sorghum, wheat and bean.
|Model||S F S P 56×36||S F S P 56×4 0|
|Dia. of Rotor (mm)||560||560|
|Width Of Grinding Chamber (mm)||360||400|
|Speed of Rotor (rpm)||2940||2940|
|Hammer linear speed (m/s)||87||87|
|Hammer quantity||General grinding||24||28|
|Main Power (kw)||22||22~30|
|Boundary dimension||Width (mm)||888||888|
|Normal suction air(m3/min)||Fine grinding||40||48|
This series hammer mill under being installed correctly, good air suction , using under normal circumstances, the performance indicators are as follows:
|Model||S F S P 56×36||S F S P 56×40|
|Main Power (kw)||22||22||30|
Note: The above indicates are those when meeting the following conditions: raw material: corn, moisture content not higher than 14%, density no lower than 0.72t/m3, screen: hole diameter Φ3mm, hole-opening rate no less than 33%. Smaller power configuration is mainly used for small density material which is easy to crush.